The flu season can be brutal. It’s one of the worst times of the year to be sick, and it seems that the health of everyone around you is rapidly declining at the same time. If you’re not taking Lianhua Qingwen Capsules before you get sick, you might want to consider doing so now so that you can avoid getting as ill as possible. Here’s why you should take these capsules and how they’ll help your immune system this flu season!
What is Lianhua Qingwen?
Lianhua qingwen jiaonang is a traditional Chinese herbal medicine used to combat flu symptoms. It’s made of three medicinal herbs: lianhua, qingwen and jiaonang. These herbs have been used in China since the Ming dynasty (1368-1644) as a treatment for influenza. In recent years, there has been some research done on this medicine to determine its efficacy in treating flu symptoms. One study found that it does indeed relieve symptoms and reduce fever, another found that it improves lung function and speeds up recovery time from flu illness. This traditional remedy can be taken as a tea or capsule form, but should not be taken with other medications without first consulting with a doctor.
Effectiveness of Lianhua Qingwen
Lianhua Qingwen is a traditional Chinese medicine that has been used in China to treat ailments such as flu, colds, and other respiratory illnesses. It is made from plants and roots that have been proven to be effective over centuries of use. *It is an easy-to-take capsule (just pop one in your mouth) that can be taken with or without food. *It provides relief from sore throat, fever, coughs, headaches and nausea. *It also helps relieve symptoms of bronchitis and other respiratory infections. Unlike other medicines, it does not cause any drowsiness and offers no side effects. One of the most common questions we get about this product is how much should I take? Adults should take two capsules each time they feel like they need it. Children should take half a capsule each time they feel like they need it.
Six ways to incorporate it in your life
Lianhua qingwen jiaonang is a traditional Chinese medicine that promotes health and longevity. It can be taken on its own or with other medicines, but it should be taken in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle.
- If you have chronic disease like diabetes, hypertension or heart disease, take Lianhua qingwen jiaonang to help keep your condition under control and prevent illness from worsening. This will also help improve your quality of life.
- By adding this to your diet, you may find relief from issues such as constipation and diarrhea.
- Lianhua qingwen jiaonang has been shown to lower cholesterol levels, reduce blood sugar levels, and decrease symptoms associated with PMS and menopause.
- Take this alongside Western medications for the best results when treating depression or anxiety disorders.
- People who suffer from digestive problems such as dyspepsia and indigestion are advised to take this supplement regularly because it helps alleviate their symptoms without aggravating their conditions